AWS Serverless Immersion Day – April 2020
SPR’s Serverless Immersion Day workshop will introduce participants to the core technologies used to build serverless solutions on AWS. This fun and fast-paced workshop focuses on experiential learning through hands-on labs. By the end of the day, participants will be ready to explore how serverless technologies such as Lambda, API Gateway, and Step Functions fit into their companies’ workloads.
Serverless Immersion Day inspires development teams to think outside the box, get hands-on with AWS services, and spread knowledge about serverless solutions inside their organizations. Serverless Immersion Days help to shift focus from traditional server-based setup using AWS foundation services to higher-level, managed services that accelerate time-to-value.
Who should participate:
- Solution architects who want to jump start their investigation into how serverless technologies may be leveraged with their own organizations
- Experienced software engineers who want a fast on-ramp to start building serverless web applications, web services, and data processors
- Development teams tasked with delivering a serverless pilot project for their companies
To get the most out of this workshop:
- Bring a laptop with a modern web browser for cloud-based development in the labs.
- Have familiarity with traditional AWS services (such as EC2, RDS, S3) and the AWS console.