How will a Well-Architected Review Help My Business?
- Gain operational excellence by running and monitoring systems that streamline your business.
- Create performance efficiency through scalable, low latency, and serverless computer resources.
- Cash in with cost optimization through cost-saving workloads that get the most out of your resources.
- Enhance security through a framework that protects and correctly governs your data and systems.
- Increase the reliability of your infrastructure with an agile system that prevents and quickly recovers from disruptions.
To show the benefits of a WAR, we take a look at how two of our clients conducted an AWS Well-Architected Review for the first time, using SPR as their consulting partner.SEE THE STORIES
Of the Well-Architected Reviews conducted in 2018, 96% showed critical issues in businesses workload, and 80% of the time, businesses decide it's worthwhile to remediate the identified issues.
OUR WELL-ARCHITECTED APPROACH
Phase 1 | Review
During the initial review, our certified AWS experts look "under the hood" and identify areas to optimize the current implementation. You receive a blueprint with a set of recommended remediation steps.
Phase 2 | Remediation
If you decide to move forward within 30 days, AWS will offer up to $5,000 in AWS service credits to augment your environment. Additional discounts may be available. Talk with your SPR representative.
$5,000 Per Workload
AWS provides your business with incentives for SPR's team of experts to conduct remediation activities, when the work is conducted within 30 days of our Well-Architected Review session.