IT Project Management Services
Why Engage a Project Manager
- Provide ultimate ownership of project delivery and budget and timeline compliance, including tracking and analysis
- Practice open communication to align expectations and disseminate project information to team members, stakeholders, and leadership
- Manage scope in order to avoid cost and deadline overruns
- Build quality into the process from the outset and make recommendations for improvements
- Foster collaboration among team members and ensure team meetings are regularly scheduled and facilitated
- Coach team members and serve as the escalation point for bottlenecks and questions
- Manage documentation and ensure all required documents are completed and stored
- Identify and resolve issues before they arise
- Lead the project with integrity to a successful completion
The project manager is essentially the broker of information.
“They bridge the gap between strategy and results and maintain an open line of communication with the project’s main stakeholders. This allows those stakeholders to more effectively ‘lead’ the project from within, allowing them to sit close to the project and keep up to date on milestones, timeline, and budget without requiring them to be involved in the day-to-day minutiae.”
Our thought leaders provide insight on industry news and trends in our Lumen magazine.