International Auditing Platform Calls for DevOps
Client realized a 91% REDUCTION IN DELIVERY TIME with expert DevOps implementation
Building Repeatable DevOps Processes
Releases that used to take years could be done in weeks.
Mission Critical, Behind-the-Scenes Steps Toward DevOps Maturity
- Creating a DevOps methodology playbook that aligned with the client’s goals and addressed their culture, processes, and tools
- Implementing a DevOps Maturity Model Scorecard to measure the maturity over time and guide decisions toward the goal of “optimized” level
- Championing the DevOps culture and coaching the client and their partners as needed
- Building consistent, repeatable, and measurable processes and continually improving them to meet current needs of the business
- Designing a deployment automation solution using TFS and Azure
Updates that used to take months could be done in hours.
Never Finished, but Going Strong
Although DevOps Maturity is never really complete, the client’s new DevOps team showed a measurable improvement around culture, processes, and tools – from 1.6 (“Initial”) to 2.5 (“Managed”) on a 5-level Maturity Scale. Implementing DevOps culture, processes, and tools, SPR helped enhance the team’s operational agility. Automation processes succeeded in a 91% reduction in delivery time and reduced deployment-related errors to near zero. New releases could happen in a matter of weeks rather than years, and updates – well, those could be done in hours.
Working together, this helped satisfy the organization’s need to react in a timely manner to the ever-changing business climate.